Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hair issues.



My reputation has once again being recognized. Haha I am so perasan. Took this picture on last Sunday while taking a break and enjoying a cup of Cham Ice and a cup of Teh See Ice. I like it best when it is mixed together. 70% of tea, 20% coffee, 5% evaporated milk, 5% full cream milk. Uber beverage! Weird.

Well as for today, school had nothing special going on. One side playing Big 2, one side playing Scrajong, one side chatting, one side doing work. That is my class, the first science class in SMK Sultan Abdul Samad.

Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Abdul Samad is the best school for slackers.
*two thumbs up*


According to my experience in secondary school life, I plotted a graph to show the intensity of studying for these years.


The level of stress decreases with the form. But the graph will shoot straight up when you reach SPM. We cannot evade the fact.

I noticed that my hair is quite long already, so I decided to go for a haircut. As usual, I go to the Indian barber shop in Paramount. Cheap yet sleazy. Better than taking a pair of scissors and cut yourself.

While the barber was cutting half way, I took a rest, assuring he will do a good job. When I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror after a few minutes, I had a sudden thought.
' Isn't that guy appeared in some kind of TVB show or something?'



My chinese surname is almost similar, which is 阿王.


I quickly requested him to cut the fringe until three quarter of my forehead is revealed. Saved!
Cannot imagine I will be going to school with that haircut. Might as well shaved bald!



Verdict.

Oh, Tomorrow is 8-15 in Chinese Lunar Calendar. Do you know what that means? *Listening to Teresa Teng's Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin. And by the way, lanterns are meant to be burned.

No comments: