Sunday, September 23, 2007

A boring saturday.

Boring. A boring Saturday. Sitting in front of the computer watching the movies borrowed from Vincent. How boring. Oh what is this? Looks freaky. Lets put it into the DVD-Rom.




Okay~ Let the movie begin. Anyway, has anyone seen this movie before? Really a total holy-shitted piece of masterpiece. Its about the Jap government is getting sick with the teens and come up with a plan to 'teach' them how to respect adults and appreciate life. They created Battle Royale, a programme where a group of students are sent to a remote island, battling and killing each other to ensure their own survival in three days. How.......great! The main actor is the dude acting Yagami Light in Death Note. What is his name again?


This gives me nightmares.


How could you forget me?

This movie is sick. So many brutalities. So many killings. So many blood. So many...... Japanese hot chicks! Haha! Not referring to the girl shown above. She reminds me of some evil girl from some kind of Jap horror movies. I hate horror movies since I was a child. After all these years of cojones-building growing up process, I tend to be fond of seeing horror movies. Maybe my brains are not functioning well. I wonder if Malaysia implement this programme in the country, and I am in Form 5 now. If i got selected for BR, isn't this better than NS?

Say yes to BR, Say no to NS!



Do not be suprised if I bust your head open. I am a pro CS gamer.

That is not going to happen. We love each other. Peace will befall on us forever and ever. Right?
Time for another movie.

No comments: