Friday, September 21, 2007

Trials are over.

SPM Trials are finally over after a strenuous 3-weeks journey of the tiresome and frustration. Hooray! Hooray! Hoorayyy......... I forgot there are more to come.. Gerak Gempur, programmes here and there and the Uber-undeniable SPM. Well at least I get a little bit of rest I need the most. Feel like not going to school tomorrow but I am a responsible student. I never skip schools. *Fingers crossed*

You knew that I lied. Once in a blue moon maybe but I do not skip classes or schools without any good reasons. I am still considered a good student right?

By the way , today's History paper gave me a shock as the papers are set by our own beautiful yet historic-wise Puan Premala. Fail is a possibility for me. Desperation~Frustration~Devastation~

I did something lame again when sitting for Sejarah 1..... Presenting the evidence of the historic moments while WengWai sat for his History Paper 1!


You did not see me scribble on the table!



Looks like everyone has finished their paper too.



The dust imprinted on the windows and the beautiful greens are beyond reach.



The paper of nothingleft. Nothing is left on the paper.



WengWai: Why is this here? Toosmart: Can't I make a space for myself here?

No comments: