Saturday, October 20, 2007

An Omph Meal :15/10/07

This is a continuation from my previous trip back to Teluk Intan. I went to this restaurant called N Bandar with the rest of my relatives. How weird can a restaurant name be? When the hotel beside it is named G City? N/G Bandar/City? Maybe some guy named Ng trying to conquer the whole town.


How did the owner translate the chinese word which is Golden City into N Bandar?



Ow! A retro disco ball!

I was so hungry that time, I ate the Garlic+Soy Sauce until I cannot stand anymore. But it really taste nice. Nice~



Can they cook and serve the dishes faster? I am dying already~



We had Western Style Mantis Prawn, Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs, Marmite Chicken Wings, Tung Poh Pork Meat, Stir fried Asparagus with Lotus Root. Wait a second. What is this?



I know it is definitely fish. But what fish? *Calls waiter*
Weng: Yo dude! Wadda fishie is this weh?
Waiter: Oh~ this ish te fish 'Sar Yu'. Euu no 'Sar Yu'?
Weng: Hmmm..... Oh......My god.



Jaws VIII: The Claypot Revenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn It! You have made me hungry!