Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The day after SPM!

Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah
Penilaian Menengah Rendah
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia

These had been a past for me. 11 years of compulsory study had been accomplished, 6 years in SJK (C) Puay Chai, PJ and 5 years in SMK Sultan Abdul Samad, PJ. It is excited yet sad to leave my school. Life must go on right? More challenges awaits me in the future road to glory! Or road to despair? I really hope I can get GOOD results for my SPM. I got 7As for UPSR, 6As for PMR, and yet I don't need the 5As for SPM!!! Time flies where I just only recalled the day before SPM starts and I was panicking all over it.


It was just like the day where we were arranging tables to face the upcoming battle. I will definitely miss every single living organism, every single piece of rubbish, every single tables and chairs, every single "wengwai was here" scribblings on the tables and walls, every single everything! *singing 'Belajar Berbakti'(School song)*


Everyone was asking for autographs in the yearbook. Notice PeiHau on the picture?

As for today, final paper Biology is quite manageable. A1 perhaps? Nah!

The hardworking-ness of dreaming monkeys.


The next minute.


The exam hall.


As I finished Bio Paper 3 and stepped out from the exam hall, I gave it a final glance.


The evidence.


The groupies.


The crazy things you do after SPM.


Final steps as a secondary student.


Goodbye my school~


Till then. March 2008. Dead.


Heading to ss2 for a chillax session.


Sri Murni, SS2. Big big mug of jus spesial anyone?

Presenting! The Fab 5! Voted most eligible bachelors of the millenium!


Handsem Raj


Leng Chai KY


Yung 'Kacak' Khang


Shuai Ge Alwin


Weng 'Yandao' Wong

Episode 1: Mamak conspiracy



Serious as a shit = seriously joking







That concludes my entry today. Lets pray that the conspiracy is 'tahi lembu'. By the way, the cameraman was Vincent Choo 'Gay' Ling.

No comments: