Saturday, December 22, 2007

Futsal+Midnight Mamak=Fatigue

Yesterday, Chii Xiang organised another futsal session in Sportsbarn. Only 9 of us turned up and tire ourselves for 2 hours. After the kicking action, I played a game of pool versus Shin Tom. And I cannot believe I lost! Sheer luck!


Let the game begin.


Injury! *blows whistle*


Gimme the ball!


Gold digger.


The basket who beated me in pool.

A blink of an eye later around 11.30, Nazrin drove his Savvy to fetch me,Reu and Jian to Nasi Kandar Penang in New Town for a group yamcha session. Everyone was late and we had to chill there for a moment while walking to 7-11 looking for poker cards.



Susu panas lembu


When Razman came, we pranked him by saying as if we were there already and asking him to look for us while we were hiding at the far end of the restaurant. Funny moments.


*Aku tak nampak kau lah!*

Later on the whole gang was here and began to chat and eat and drink and chat all night long. Jian could not resist his lame senses and began telling lame and cold jokes.


*You want some PeKing Duck?*

I could not hold myself to notice an Indian dude sitting inside his car puking for like 20 minutes.


Too dark!

We stayed there until 3 then we went home by Naz's car. Had a wonderful time blabbering whole night.


No comments: