Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Tong Zi or 'Tong Yuin Day'!

If you people does not understand what is Tong Zi or Tong Yuin, I can forgive you, unless you are a Chinese. Tong Zi is a traditional celebration for the Chinese people. They eat Tong Yuin this day. Simple and effective.


The Tong Yuin.

My dad and my mom woke up at 6 and went to morning market to buy the ingredients to make these special Tong Yuins with green bean paste inside. I ate it for my breakfast. And I realised something....


Alien growth beneath my sole!

It was itchy and the skin is rough and hard. I poked it with needle and I cannot feel anything. Damn! Later on, my family and I went to Courts Megastore in Mutiara Damansara. My mom planned to get the 9 bucks toaster!


During the grand opening event.





Further on, we make our way to my aunt's house in Kepong for a family dinner.


The Kampung feel.


My dad's cooking with the help from his nephew.


Watching my younger cousin brother playing Ragnarok Online.


The feast.


More Tong Yuins.

My uncle is fond of antiques and old stuffs. He collects them as his hobby. His latest prized possession is this camera which is around 50-60 years old. Very high precision and tech savvy.




Costs around 1k during the 50's leh!

No comments: