Monday, January 7, 2008

Week trip back to hometown #4

Finally the Taiping post....


Tired~



This is my dad's birthplace. 14 Batu, Terung. My great grandparents bought this little piece of land when they migrated from Tong San, China. This place had been rebuild about 10 years ago. It looked worse way back then.


The surrounding of front lawn


Neighbours. We are almost related to each other through bloodline.


The big backyard


Chicken coop


More chicken coop


More chicken


More beef! XD




I liked this picture the best. Brings out the natural feel of forest. I used it as wallpaper. Want one? Ask from me for a better quality one.


The little stream. Used to play there when I was small.


Time to get out to the city.


And straight to attending my cousin sister's wedding. And this cousin sister is from my dad's side ok?


The pickup crew


Drink these wasabi water or you cannot touch the bride!


Hehe! My turn to get angpow.




As for the wedding dinner later night


Prosperity plate


Sharkfin Soup


Herbal Chicken


??? Perhaps Nice-stuff-plate?


Sweet prawns with fruits


Tung Po meat


Steamed Promfret


Tradisional ice cream

To be continued....again!

No comments: