Monday, October 27, 2008

Stop and stare.

Don't know about the title, I am just listening to this song as I blog about my weekend trip back to Teluk Intan. The good thing is, this trip I am the one who is driving. On the highway. To and Fro. 120-140km/h. Proton Wira Aeroback 1.3(Old car). Speed traps. Its just magnificent.

Its been quite a long time since the last trip. My Standard 6 nephew is almost as tall as me already.. I think I need to play more basketball now onwards. Haha! Got a chance to play with his hamsters... which reminds me I am going to be dissecting one soon.... Poor thing...

Where you going?
You want some food?
Come to papa.
Papa caught you!
Papa is gonna squish you to death! Hahaha!

For Christians, All Soul's Day is coming soon... Main purpose of going back T.I. is to pay respect to the deceased family members. My grandparents, my uncle and my elder cousin brother.

The graveyard opposite T.I. 's church

The memorial site in Temoh, Perak

A dim-sum restaurant in Kampar near UTAR campus
Scenery from afar

This campus is really amazing. The scenery is breathtaking and I don't see why I am not going to enjoy my stay here in the following years. Well, all of my friends already confirmed their accommodation with their own friends, I think I will be very lonely. Good thing is, I may be able to study hard, bad is I AM SO LONELY~ Haha! I like Westlake Homes. I want to stay there! And I definitely need a car! The distance from the campus building and main entrance is like.....OMG-You-Sure-You-Wanna-Walk that far.


Did I mentioned I travelled to and fro to Kampar once in the morning, and to Ipoh in the evening? Crazy right? Haha!

The historical Kampar clocktower

I followed my mom and my aunt to St.Micheal's Church in Ipoh to attend Father Mathias Ki's funeral wake. Rest in peace. Okay, back to the first day I violated my diet plan. It was too tempting... I cant help it.


Ipoh's famous Taugeh Chicken

Taugeh
Chicken
Horfun
Phoenix Claw(Chicken leg lo!)

No comments: