Saturday, November 15, 2008

The most "Serious" night ever

Ugh!!! Just forced myself to wake up with a headache now. Yesterday was quite crazy. The sky rains for the whole day and night. I guess a lot of people has been drying their clothes at the same time. Don't get it? Nevermind then. During lunch break, me, Char Siu Pau, Micheal Jackson and Uncle Jeff went to Halo Cafe at JayaOne to have lunch. Could not resist the temptation and ordered a small bottle of Heineken. Wheee~ talking about alchoholic influence during class. Its just a small bottle anyway, could cause much effect on the Great Weng.

Oh ya, I want to officially announce that I, as a great driver, finally got into an accident. Wasn't really a live accident. I was at a junction where this idiotic old Nissan Sunny junk parked way too out and its not even a parking place. I was trying to make a right turn. As I was sort of rushing, I gave it a blind turn and unfortunately, my driver door crumpled as the bumper of that junk pressed against my door. Well....

Jackass

Zombies

Last night it was crazy. Despite the sky is peeing for the entire time, with great determination and a leaking Kancil, Reuben picked me, Alwin, JY, and Tommy up for a fantastic night in the making. First we went to Picca for a drink. Chatted a little while before their fingers get itchy. Ended up in SS2. At first we spent the first half hour there facebooking. Suddenly I don't know what the heck came into our minds, we started playing Serious Sam 2. We spent the whole night sawing blue shamans, getting stucked in an enclosed city, shooting big gorilla and giant bee.... until 3.45 in the morning. We were advancing into the third world already but we had to go back. We walked out there looking like zombies. After sending JY off, we stopped by PJ Hills mamak because everyone was feeling hungry. Maybe we were just too hungry, the Roti Canai there tasted heavenly. By that time, we already became zombiefied zombie. Ending up reaching home at 4.30am. What a crazy night. I bet them people are still sleeping like pigs now...

No comments: