Saturday, February 14, 2009

I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution



Thanks again to Nuffnang, the premiere screening for one of the most anticipated movie is yet to be released. Another awesome movie not to be missed... Now everyone get to see a Caucasian Goku with the infamous spiked-up hair, I wonder the Goku's hair inside the movie will turn to blonde after becoming Super Saiyan..? Hmm... that would be interesting. Besides I don't think this movie would go wrong anywhere as Stephen Chow is producing it. I knew that Stephen himself has been dreaming of producing a Dragonball movie since long time ago because he is a fan of Dragonball. Good thing is, the theme song of this movie is Japanese, at least this will make the movie feel more like an original piece rather than putting some English rock or hard metal. Hahaha! For every movie, there is the babe factor and for this movie, I think it is quite good judged by the trailer and movie posters.


Here is my picture doing the Kame-Hame-Ha while having a serious constipation.



The cat that pwned me.



nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg

No comments: