Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First time to The Apartment

Its only the second day of my third semester and I have already feel the stress and pressure coming in fast from the upcoming assignments and tests. Within 7 weeks to complete 3 subjects with limited timeline. Indeed Universiti Tak Ada Rehat. But then I will 'try' my best to pick out some time for leisure and entertainment. Weng never work hard without playing hard first, but most of the time working hard never existed.

Today class was pretty normal and ended early compared to the rest of the weekdays. After class, I went to pick up a friend I just met not long ago for a lunch date. Quite a pleasant day as we went to the Curve as she insisted she had something to buy, but ended up in buying only one water bottle.. The Apartment's food is still fine for me, but the Portugese Fried Rice I ordered is rather too spicy for me. Overall still fine I guess.

The tomato soup is rather sour and filled with chunks of tomatoes. Sour lovers may like this serving. The so-called salad is really pathetic. Dry and tasteless.

Didn't really tried this as it was her food. But I guess its a so-so for her. Took out all the vegetables from the roll because she claims she is a veggie-hater. Haha!
I didn't expect my first visit to The Apartment would rather be dissapointing as the food is not really satisfying. Soon I will give it one more shot and order something better instead. After the meal, two of us walked around Cineleisure and Curve till 4. After sending her home, I planned to go to ss2 for basketball. As expected again, rain comes pouring and there goes my daily exercise. Well, I should have stayed at the Curve longer or maybe catch a movie instead. Well, there goes another day and another day comes again.

No comments: