Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just another good day

Today marks the day where all my midterm tests for Semester 3 has finally over. Glad Edward could help me out for my Webpage practical assessment.*high 5* As for management studies, kind of screwed up a question at the last minute because misinterpreted it wrongly. But overall its still good enough for me. Thank god I finished revising in time too because I overslept, ending up going to Starbucks in JayaOne for breakfast and study there.Anyway what a sigh of relief after finishing my tests. But more bullshitting assigments have to be done as datelines are closer than the distance of my ass particles to the chair I am sitting. Sorry for the random description. It is 2am in the morning now, cannot blame me okay?

Came back to house around 6.30 since basketball was cancelled due to the rain. Went dinner with my mum, bought some cat food to feed the stray cat which has already became like part of the family to my dad. Then went over to the pharmacy to buy a pack of Strepsils and a box of Eyemo for someone. After going back home, I went for pool with the pool-kaki. Without the Black this time but Weng Jun and Ah Kam decided to drop by. After the game, decided to go home since so little people only.

Just a random picture I just got.

No comments: