Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Mooncake festival: Part 2

Isn't our class the best? Everyone is so relaxed. I bet we are the most 'chilled' science students in Petaling Jaya. Do not be like this, fellow SPM takers. It takes extreme courage and determination.











And yet, I still have time to camwhore with Kok Hoe with different effects. Nice fingers, lad.









Ah, about yesterday night. My family and I went to Kepong to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival. Looking forward to see my cousins. We have been growing up together and shared so many childhood memories. The power of cousin unity! And by the way, just as expected. The moon is so round~*sparkling eyes*

Yue Liang Yuen, Yue Liang Yuen~

What is a family dinner without a proper dinner?

We have Steamed Chicken, Abalone Soup, Mushroom with Sea Cucumber, Vegetable with Fried Onion, Salted Prawns, Tomyam Fish, Mixed Vegetable, Braised Duck.
*Burp* Another cup of Coke please?



Tanglungs are a not-miss item for celebrating this special occasion. How can we not play tanglungs? Tanglungs are flammable and nice to see when it burns. Looks like I got the concept wrong.


Burn!

Since we are bored of the idea of holding a lantern with a wooden stick and walk around acting like retards, we came out with a few new concepts of playing candles.



Making your own surname and have fun with it.



Burn it like a pile of campfire woods.


Drip the wax on your nails to make Pretty Fingers.


Just squat there and observe the candle burn like a retard.


I blend well in the dark. Cool.

Its getting bored out there. Get inside into the house to play PS2 only. Oh wait, that is the end of the part where we get to play lanterns?


Technology beats tradition.


Hmm I wonder how is TooSmart doing all this while?




TooSmart: What the.... Am I supporting the Save the Green campaign or what? Even my dragon is green in colour.


Not to forget.


No comments: