Friday, September 28, 2007

A trip to my desk



Welcome senor and senoritas. Please take a tour with me to unravel the mysteries of WengWai's desk. What makes the desk so special? What makes the desk so appealing? What makes the desk so..... Okay! Lets continue shall we? *No idea what to write*

My desk has many functions. I store my study stuff and books below it, stashing it as if like the treasure trove of knowledge. Test papers, exercise books, revision books, old school books. At least I get a glimpse of it and reminds me to study, but failed everytime.


I will touch you guys soon. Very soon.

Besides that, I put all my personal stuff there too. Example: Archie's comic collection, stationaries, electronic stuff and those 'men-use' things.




We have a Coppertone Sunblock lotion, a Gatsby Hair Foam Spray, a Gatsby Deodorant, a pack of Gatsby face wipes. I like Gatsby. * Sings: I can give you Gatsby!* There is a tube of Clean&Clear Pimple Gel, a can of mosquito repellent, a can of Talcum powder. Furthermore, there is a....... HOW DID THAT GET THERE? O.O

Censorship needed! Ahhh..... I get that for free when I bought a magazine, so do not get misunderstood. There is more stuff actually, I lazy to write about those stuff one by one.



*continues to sing I can give you Gatsby~*

Hmm......* takes a peek at the Durex Pack* Maybe I should try it out. Nice package. *reading instruction* *opens package*
.
.
.
.
.


Too bad. For those who do not know what is the song I am talking about, check this ad.






I am so handsome although I am only a kid. The monkey plushie I am holding is still surviving after all these brutal years of torturing.



Some Asam and a dismantled handphone. Similarities? Tragic.



A revision timetable that I rarely follow. Hmmm when was the last time I followed?


Hope you have a nice time enjoying this lame trip. Next up: A trip to my fridge. Coming soon at the only blog of WengWai.

No comments: