Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lunch,just lunch!

Hey everybody! Who does not notice that the internet line is fuuyoh-ing 'fast' these few days? Even Blogger also takes 5 minutes or more to load, that explains why I am not posting these few days.

However, today is a sunny day. *it doesn't make sense* So I will just update a little bit about today. Went school today and guess what? Only 5 people out of 40 including myself turned up in school today. And my school assistant principal, Mr. Tune is retiring. Oh wait, our school does not have a principal, yet. so this makes him the undisputed head-of-school then. (I like his first name, so funky). He is a good man. A really good and well-tempered one.



Nearly got stung by this idiotic bee.

After the ceremony ended, I stayed there for a while, playing basketball with the Form 2s. After that I went home by Metrobus. And what next? A retarded warning sign?



Let me translate this:

Do not throw the rubbish everywhere
Please..!
Throw at his/her place
=Warning..! If don't follow orders, (Teared)

If you do not find anything wrong with this piece of notice, you can join the Retard Society of Malaysia. So remember people, do not throw rubbish anywhere except the other passenger's seat. If not, you will be (unknown) by the bus conductor. Perhaps the last word is potong?!

And another thing is, when I came back, I feel like ordering pizza via online-ordering. I log on to PizzaHut website and register an account. As I have ordered before, they kept a record of my info. Guess what?

First Name: Adik
Last Name: Wong Weng Wai

Cha Dou!

Thinking of the higher cost of eating pizzas, I thought about McD which is cheaper. But I am already bored of eating McD. Therefore I gave Mixed-Rice a thought. Lazy to walk out to buy. Yes I am a lazy ass. After much discussion with Seng Wai and 30 minutes of thinking which should I order and a second before I almost clicked 'Sumbit Order' , I suddenly remembered the untouched bread I brought to school. Damn!

*munching bread* What you looking at?

No comments: