Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Randomness #2

I am not studying. "Why?" I asked myself. "I do not know." I replied. Perhaps this is a part of my life where I will regret for the rest of my life. But maybe not. I need some inspiration. Something like this:


Inspires semi-proclaimed gay like me.


My 'Operation Study Smart' has failed as I slack throughout the entire year. It is time to execute Order 66. Oh I am sorry, time to execute Operation Study Hard x2.




Went to Restaurant Sam Yu last Saturday to eat dinner again. View my older post for more information on that restaurant.



Kam Heong Lala. Not really nice.


Sui Tong Tofu. The boss says:" Soft until wet wet~"


Braised wild boar meat. Not nice.

I guess this shall be my LAST post. I need to concentrate on my SPM examinations now. Till then, people.


An official word in Scrabble.

No comments: