Saturday, October 13, 2007

a not BAD, MINimum stress, TONs of fun day

Woke up at 6.30 today. Maybe cannot sleep because of the excitement of awaiting for the badminton session. Yippee!

Went to eat breakfast with mum at ss17. The Chee Cheong Fun really tasted awful. I am not going to eat there anymore. Yuck!

After eating, I walked to Reu's house. He is going to fetch all of us to Taman Megah Badminton Hall in the infamous Reu-Mobile. Do not look down on him and his contraption. His driving skill is almost as good as Micheal Schumacher. *crossed fingers and hoping for more free rides*

Eventually, we had to turn back to my house to get the shuttlecocks. Only shuttlecocks.


Do not look down on China-made shuttleCOCKs.



Reu-Mobile. Now you see it, now you don't.


For a reasonable rental fees which is 17 bucks per hour for one court , *thinking* it is really not very reasonable. I was hoping it would be like around 12 bucks only. Even the beverages selling there are more expensive than 7-11.

Gay Story feat. Yung & KY(Blooper)

Kau tahu betapa ku sayang padamu~



Hanya bidadara sebagai ganti~

Please do not treat these scenes as real stuff. I am going to be killed.

After a strenuous 3-hour of non-stop stretching and smashing, my legs finally gave up. Lactic acid is flushing my hamstring muscles. they are in serious debt to Oxygen the Ah Long. Damn! Mr. Tai is a good badminton player.


P-A-I-N

Ate lunch at Ming Tien Restaurant, a rather decent food court in Taman Megah. Full with good food. After that, we have to cram inside Reu-Mobile to go home. Wait~ are we going home? Imagine 6 people with 2 rather big-sized people(including me) inside a Kancil? Oh I forgot Reu, make it 3.


Keng Yew is enjoying sitting Alwin's lap. See how happy he is.

Eventually we end up in SS2 MMORPG (MMORPG has taken over Horus Surfer due to unknown reasons). As my money budget is exploited real bad, Yung and Alwin decided to treat me. THANKS!

Tomorrow morning I will be heading back to my hometown. Goodbye my lover~ Goodbye my PC~ You have been the one~ You have been the one for me~*kisses monitor screen*

Back to hometown=No computer=No distraction=HOPEFULLY will study for SPM


Teluk Intan. The Luck In Tan.


Teluk Intan's Chee Cheong Fun. Nice~

Hmm.... Do you know that Teluk Intan Clocktower is known as Menara Condong Teluk Intan? Many people cannot spot the slanting-ness of the tower. Compared to:

The Battle Royale of the Building Structures

VS

VS

Taj Mahal. Which is the real one?
VS

What now?
.
.
.
.
PWNAGE!


WHAT NOW?????

No comments: