Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First day of SPM

I am having a headache here while writing this post......*faint*

*wakes up* Turns out to be quite an exciting day of misery and unexpected surprises! The tips of SPM Bahasa Melayu papers did not turn up as well as I expected. In fact there were none of the tips I got similar to the exam I did. _|_ you, AC. You suck!

As for Sejarah, I compared my paper with the historians in my class. 30/40! Proof of the laziness of not studying. Regrets with no point of return!

A few people practically joked they will not speak or use Malay language anymore. I agree, this is just a waste of time. Lets hope I have a better chance of scoring A1 in English. As for Sejarah 2 paper, forget about it! I am going to sleep now. No point making last minute studies!

3 papers down,21 to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best!hehe...

Copykate said...

alright, just focus on the next papers. you never know the result would turn out better than u've expected. it's always like tis=)