Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Second day of SPM

Ahhh~ finally a short period for me to take a rest~ Today's English papers did not cause me much difficulties answering it. I wrote about the essay about 'teenagers prefer more on entertainment question'. Totally my line and my style! Hope A1 is on its way for English.

On the contrary, Sejarah paper 2 is really tough. As for the people who studied well, they did it like a breeze. For me, crap stories full of humour and false statements are my specialties when it comes to writing Sejarah essays. Please let me get at least a B3.... god bless.

6 papers down, 18 to go! 3 A1 secured. *prays*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, all the best and God bless! Especially for your English, since you're so hopeful and all.

Hehe, humorous crap stories for Sejarah? I think they would be better suited for English. :D

BYE!

p.s. OMG, 24 papers in all?? How many freaking subjects are you taking? I don't remember how much i took, only know it was a nightmare anyhow!!