Thursday, November 29, 2007

An ordinary outing

Today the groupies had an outing to Mid Valley Megamall. Me myself woke up early today to prepare for the outing as Alwin and Yung Khang came to my house to go there together. I am seriously getting fatter and slimming down is the only option for me to wear my long pants and jeans. Damn~!



Ng Kit was already there waiting for us when we arrived. Decided to watch 'Balls of Fury' as Jia Yun, Kok Hoe and Sin Hui joined up.


Advertisements are legal to be recorded.

Overall a good movie. Very funny indeed. Not to mention awkward romance between the main actor and Maggie Q.



Bowling is the next activity we did. (What else?) So fun today as I scored my first 100 in a game with only 2 strikes. The Malay dude occupying the lane beside us is a Uber GG-fied PROfessional. His rather weird but effective spinning throw gave him over 200 points in every single game.





Next we went to Nando's for lunch. All 7 of us ate 135 bucks worth of food. Very hurting to the pockets! As time flies, Brewball Pool Club is the next destination. Pssttt! we are not 18 yet! Hahaha! No one cares.





Not to say I am exaggerating, I had improved a lot and I mean A LOT in pool. Natural talents? Or pure luck? They can judge! Hahahaha!

This post is very short as I am running out of time. Till then. I feel sorry for the rest who could not attend this outing like Reuben,Vincent,Chi Sin etc.

TOTAL CASH SPENT: RM 70.50!!!!!!!!!

No comments: