Sunday, December 2, 2007

Spring cleaning!


The best movie to be released on Animax!

Okay! Yesterday I went basketball with Benjamin and Chan Wai in SS2. Most of the 'Legs' are not free or purposely ignoring me. Anyway, we did enjoy ourselves. In addition to that, Lin Yi and Erin willing to 'mencemarkan duli' and joined us. (Ben is so happy!) Thanks for coming by the way.






Shy Ben!

We went to INC for a quick game of Counter Strike till 1pm. When they left, I ate lunch alone in Medan Selera then walked home. Fatigue level: 35%

As for today, I woke up and stared at my ultra messy yet dustful room. Finally my mom had enough of this crappy mess and ordered me to clean it up. Looking at the old books I had, I have no idea how to dispose it off. Form 1-form 5 books! Anyone want to buy? 50% discount.


Once a treasure, now a rubbish.


The mass mess.

Time for the Super Weng to be in action. Mission Clean-A-Room!


Jeng Jeng Jeng! *applause*

After 6 consecutive hours of redesigning and reshifting and reorganising and recleaning and rewiping and re.........



*falls down and drop dead* Fatigue level:99%

No comments: