Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Restaurant One Noodle, SS2

First of all, I cannot resist the temptation of blogging, so I lied that the previous post is my last post. Nevermind, since now I am not studying, for a couple of minutes posting will not do much harm.

A few days ago , my family and I went to this restaurant known as Restaurant One Noodle, located in Jalan SS2/67, opposite Restaurant Sun Hin Loong. The exterior and interior of this place is totally oriental themed, the special delicacy is Ramen.



They serve only one noodle. Do not expect much.


Guai Lam Sauce for sale!


Some guy with cunted calligraphy skills conteng-ed the wall!

The unique thing is, after taking order, they serve you 0 degree celcius napkins just to wipe yourself. How nice~ very effective to wake a person up.


A menu for drinks, another one for food.



As for appetizers, pickled Japanese cucumbers and Green tea. 3 bucks for a few pieces of it and luckily, the green tea is refillable. My mom was drinking it non-stop. Haha.


Dried Longan Rose Honey. Uber satisfying.


Finally the SzeChuan Pork Ramen I ordered......I don't see no pork!


My idol when I was a tyke.

Undeniable, the Ramen tasted very delicious. My mom ordered the Dumpling Ramen which is better. Overall, for a price of 8.80 per bowl, its worth it.



This is Beef dices with Pepper and Garlic. Say hi to it. It is so tasty until me myself could not stop drolling over it while eating. *drools*


Shanghai Siu Long Pau. This is not as nice as I expected it to be.


Claypot Braised Beef with Radish

I do not want to comment anything. But for 3 person, the food mentioned above cost RM71.76. For me, its kind of a little bit expensive.


No comments: