Monday, December 3, 2007

Great day




Taking U88 RapidKL from ss2 to Bandar Utama is a convinient thing if you do it at morning. My mom and I went down to The Curve to enjoy the Christmas 'feel' while I shop for some stuff. Firstly, we went in to Cineleisure to look around as my mom have not been there. She commented that the place is small and un-shopping complex style. I had been there since the MapleStory 2nd Anniversary Celebration(24-06-2007) was held. Me, Chi Sin, Boon How and his girlfriend went for both days just to redeem the prizes that we won. With Boon's wealth and Chi Sin's charm and my luck, we bag home tons of merchandises and grand prize.


I was even featured in Maplesea.com!


Great memories.

After that, my mom and I went to KimGary for lunch. First time trying. Heard that Daniel Lee always come here to dine. OH! Is that him?




Lychee Aloe Vera Drink. 7/10


Lemon Coke. 4/10


Chicken Floss and pineapple fried rice. 3/10(Harsh comments from mom)


Supreme Beef Curry with Swiss Cheese rice. (8/10)

Next we went to Ikea. I got a lot in my mind to buy. Mirror, scented candles, chair....... In the end, I bought a few light things because there will be trouble to carry a chair back home in a public bus.

While in Ikano Power Centre,


Crap. Is that a clown?


Can I eat you up?


Hmm! Why is the bus taking so long to reach? Waited for 30 minutes already.


Tahi lembu.


My pack of scented candles and new mirror.


Jingle bells. Set up by yours truly.


WOAH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww.. everything aww.. last cute Christmas tree. :P