Sunday, January 13, 2008

Education fairs are for me!

Well, recently there are plenty of education fairs going on around. As I am ultimately undecided of my future education and which field I am going to pursue, this is the chance I get to find out more about the choices available.


MAPCU-MQA exhibition talk, Mid-Valley

My mum and I attended this fair for two days as the talks are in several fields. Bumped into Aaron Yip on Sunday as he is planning to do engineering. Kudos!


For today, Kok Hoe and me went to KLCC for The Star Education Fair. He is planning to do automotive engineering. As for me, who knows? And I just realized being a doctor is a UBER hard thing. Guess it really lowers my interest on that field. Biotech or IT?


Magnificento!


Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre


Masuk: Percuma
Keluar : RM0.50


ooooo!


The hall




Look its Josh Lim!
He is quite an amusing speaker. Successful man indeed.


Steamed keyboard anyone?

No comments: