Monday, January 14, 2008

My 18th birthday celebration

Wheee~ I am so legal now! Oh wait! Awww.... 2 more days actually. Well, best thing is I had a great celebration with my close friends in Sunway Pyramid. Many thanks to Ng Kit and Kok Hoe who spent so much time organising this celebration for me. Not to forget the others who also put in a lot of effort to work this out.

Had breakfast together in McD. Headed to Redbox after that. Karaoke anyone?






Kotak Merah!


What a surprise!


A childish birthday song


Cutting the cake


Chan: Yur way tooo biiuuu tiii fuuullll girrrlll!


Truet~(two people is duet, three leh?)

There was so much fun and laughter inside. Not to mention screeching sounds errr I mean songs I sang to amuse they all. Does that even consider singing? XD


Lovely


Kok Hoe: Gai Bian! Xin Xian! Jai Jian!


Chi Sin: I dont wanna run away! baby~


Pei Hau: It ends tonight~


Ng Kit: I can make it through the rain~


My wheat grass drink


Vincent: Ahhhh~


Lovely!!




Brutality


The guy who requested to be advertised


Nice~


The presents

Once again, I would like to thank the people who made an effort to celebrate my birthday. Thanks for brightening my day. Buddies forever people!

No comments: