Thursday, January 3, 2008

Week trip back to hometown #2

Ahhh~ Just ate dinner with mom. So full! Its time for me to continue my post for the trip!


Morning kickstart Western Breakfast


Lunchtime at food court opposite Pasar Besar


Assam Laksa


Char Kuey Teow


Stray Cat(Edibility: not recommend)

After that went The Store to buy some stuff. My mom bought a really nice Polo belt for me as Christmas present. After 50% discount it cost 50 bucks.




Ma belt~ ma belt ma belt ma belt~

My aunt's church member invited us to attend her Christmas gathering party at her home. Steamboat buffet! Nice~



Where is my portion?

As for the next day, nothing much happened except that I became a couch potato and watched the TVB series, The Drive of Life(60 episodes) for three consecutive days.




Fried Rice


Kung Po Fishmeat Rice


Ice Kacang


Orange juice Chicken Chop


Grilled Chicken Chop

Went to this uber nice cybercafe Imax! Damn nice! Comfortable sofa, 21 inch screen, RM1.50 per hour!








Bear with me that this is going to be a never ending post!

No comments: