Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Week trip back to hometown #1



Nah I am not heading to Damai Laut Golf and Country Club. It is the way to my aunt's house in Teluk Intan, Perak. Both of my hometowns also situated in Perak, another one is in Taiping which is my dad's birthplace. This will be a long post with tons of pictures.

DAY 1

Famous landmark.


Lunchtime


Butter Fried Mantis Prawn Meat


Stir Fried Asparagus


Tung Po Meat


Kerabu Sotong

After that, mom dropped me to a cybercafe nearby for me to check my mailbox.




Passed by my aunt's old house. I used to live here when I was around 1 year old.


Snacktime




Hawaii Ice


Curry meehoon


Yong Tau Foo

As for the christmas celebration at night, all of us planned to 'celebrate' in the St. Anthony Church. Midnight mass!


The art of flower arrangement done by my aunt.


Nice boh?


St. Anthony Church, Teluk Intan


A special place dedicated to Mary


Interior view






Even Indian songs have pronunciation for non-Indians to sing along




Ka-ching!

As the mass ended I went around and took pictues.


The altar


Hoh~ *holy light*


Roti nyawa


Virgin Mary's statue


Holy Jesus's statue


Waterproof!




Looking for new ways of transportation, Santa?

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: