Monday, February 25, 2008

Gone to Genting Highlands

The last time I went Genting Highlands, Uncle Lim was still so god damn healthy. So imagine when was the last time I went there with my family. As for this trip, my relatives(Dad's sisters and family) planned this 1-night stay holiday at Ria Apartments as my elder cousin brother came back from Philippines. For ages we have not really had any big family trip like this. So happy and excited~

Too bad my parents are busy so I am hitchhiking my dearest aunt's car. Freedomity! Wahahaha!




Ear popping begins! Wheee~!


Are we there yet?

Check-in time was in 3 p.m. We arrived at Ria Apartments just in time. I remember I been and stayed here with 35 other aunts, uncles, cousins, gramps and bla bla bla more than 10 years ago. Awful experience! Had to cramp and sleep on the floor when the temperature is so uber low.


Looks like some upgrading has been done. Kudos!


Oooh! A decent reception table.

Speaking of the devil, we went to the wrong block. DULAN!


WTF!

Located at the 14th floor, this so called 'office' is just like..... like...... *vomits* The person-in-charge there said that since we are such a big crowd(in fact there are only 8 of us standing there to check-in), he promised a big room. Wait till the others show up.....




Complimentary wine. Wine bottles.


I finished all!


Reminds me of Eason Chan's Zheng Yong Mou Han Hou. Wowowowow~

1 minute later


Jack Hitam!


Isn't this magnificent?


Yes it is.


Walking is good.


I see Old Town White Coffee. *Vomits*


Doing charity work of fertilizing the flowers.


Cloudy.

CONTINUE TO BE. XD

No comments: