Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wheeee~



Neglectful I am to my blog! Out of ideas I am totally! Very sorry I am! Waste time we shall not! NEXT!

After completing my 11 hours of compulsory driving, I took the driving exam on 18th of February along with Kok Hoe and Ng Kit at Safety Driving Centre. And guess what? I PASSED! Yay!........ yay?! Oh gosh.... Does this means I have to fetch people around? Ow well at least I have the authority and pleasure of driving around freely.


Blardy JPJ gave me 19/20 as it stated I did not adjust my rear mirrors. Bull crap! I did it la!

There are some things I learnt out from this experience of taking JPJ driving exams:

1) Do not waste your time 'pau-ing' except you are retarded or die-hard-sucky-driver.
2) The most difficult part is slope and balancing because they provide you with sucky Kancil. (proven by the rate of people failing on that part)
3) Bring along your PSP or Doraemon comics to cure boredom because the queue is friggin long and totally random when taking turns to do the tests. (Lucky charms are recommended)
4) Greet your On-The-Road examiners 'Good Morning' or 'Good Afternoon' increases your passing rate by 33%.
5) Eat a full-coarse breakfast because lunch breaks are not quite encouraged.


WANTED ALIVE
RM 5000.00 Reward to anyone
who spotted him with a 'P' license on the road.




No comments: