Monday, March 10, 2008

Gone to Genting Highlands (cont #2)

I delayed this post for a pretty long time didn't I? What to do? So busy spending money all these days until I am going to be broke to the max. Everyday either movies or basketball only. Nothing special...

So where were we?

I cannot sleep at all during that night. Crunching my back at the chair really aches my back and neck. And did I mentioned the weird stuff going on during the night? All of us were watching the MU versus (I forgot which team) match where everyone fell asleep before it even reaches half time. So I went to switch off the TV and the lights. The weird thing is, I heard some noises up the ceiling as if someone was moving around. It lasted about 20 minutes. Don't tell me that someone was up jogging inside the apartment upfloor at the middle of the night. Rats perhaps? Sure must be a blardy fat one because its really cold during the night. If not, then........
AMITABHA ALLELUYAH ALHAMDULILAH!

I finally moved my ass out of the chair at 7 and went for a hot bath to awaken my sense. The minute I turned off the water heater, My teeth shattered so loud I feel like biting my own hand. After packing all our stuffs, some of us left, some of us went to indoor theme park, as for me, a few of us young ones went into Outdoor Theme Park.


Sibeh expensive! 38 bucks!


The first ride we got onto. And although it rocks, it makes us feel like want to puke.

Due to the fatigue generated from not having enough sleep, all of us left this ride with an urge to vomit and mind-spinning dizziness.


A miniature coaster with minor excitement.


See the difference? Yeap! One has a maximum requirement of 150cm and the other minimum 167cm of height.


Isn't this scary? Too bad the ride is so not scary though.


Even our smiles of shock looks scarier. Or retarded.


The breathtaking Pirate Ship. Intense adrenaline when at peak.


or at bottom with reduced effect.


Don't I look like Johnny Bravo?


Chefs spinning plates. Sibeh Impressive.


No wonder Mr. Lim and family so rich lah.


The Gold Mine Train ride. Careful as you might knock your head when the train is ascending in the starting part.


No genitals alllowed to be brought into the ride and please put your leg outside the contraption for maximum safety. Thank you for your cooperation.


sweating...


splashing..


The ride photos I got for 12 bucks per piece. Whats money value compared to fun memories.

Ow well, this concludes my Genting trip post. Phew~


No comments: