Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

Well, the main point of this post is totally random. This is what has been happening in my life these days as a full time slacker with limited wealth and health. First batch NS trainees have just been released yesterday from their part time jail. Congratulations to Reuben and Shin Tom. Good luck to the second batch also.


Don't this duck look real? Scared me while I was waiting for bus the other day.

Life has been easy and worries-free as for now. First time tasting the freedom of going anywhere I like without any restraint from my parents. But as an obedient and rational man, I know my limits.


Happy hours at The Curve. Don't think as if I am like a bad boy or something. I got my dad's permission to do drinking okay? Even he drove me there and drink together with his friends. Isn't this nice? XD Guess I inherited his drinking,gambling and lazy genes that runs in the Wong family.


Movies is also a part of my life now. I cannot resist missing the newest blockbusters showing on the big screens. I like watching movie in Mid Valley because MV has the best pool tables in Brewball Club.


Basketball. Cannot resist the temptation of scoring hoops after hoops. Besides that this provides the opportunity for me to work out to maintain my weight(does not seem to be working). An evening in SS2 basketball court keeps the boredom away.


Driving. Really pissed off of driving. Why? That is a good question. Have you ever experienced the Parents Approval Test On Self-Driving(PATOS)? I guess you all did. Ow well, This is something I must do to impress my mum first. Besides the unwanted nagging along the way, I guess its still handle-able.


Handsome leh? Don't give me the puking face please.


Bowling. Not very fond of it but still enjoyable. At last I learnt how to throw a straight release while the ball is spinning horizontally. *a sense of proud within myself*


Have you ever seen packets of KFC inside McDonald? Talk about fondness of fast foods




Shisha. I bet this is quite rare for people to dig this fun thing. This is a hookah. People use this to smoke weed. In shisha's case, you will be smoking flavoured fumes. Its not addictive, non lung-blackening and it comes with different fruit flavours. Nice eh? Recommended to serious smokers.


Big Apple Doughnuts. A big hit for the local community for its exquisite taste and texture of the sweet-to-the-heart delicacy. Hard to resist for a big bite on that fluffy piece of UMPH!


Internet Mahjong. An entertaining game for gamblers like me. At least this does not hurt me from the wallet's condition. Viwawa.com go check it out.

Last night went out with the gang to Vince's house to welcome Reuben back from his NS.


Ingredients: a bottle of booze, books, a deck of cards, phones and money.


Alwin getting high from listening to sentimental songs.


Reuben looking at..... *ahem* We are the holiest boys you can ever find in PJ. Right?


Driving home at 1am. Where's the Tiger bottle? Oops.

No comments: