Monday, March 31, 2008

Shutter-ing nightout

I am still having the creeps out from the night chilling sessions we had these 2 days. Talk about coincidences..... But before that....



Playing basketball in ss2 at night is much more better. Lower chance of getting soaked in rainwater. I saw a man I met before when I was around 13 years old. I still remember back then I was pretty noobish on this sport. He looked down on me and blamed me on every small 'unfortunate' occurence while playing the game. Now, I can even pwned his tiny ass so hard he cannot fart anymore. Vengeance is so much sweeter when you know you will get old someday.


The sky with the moon.


Jogging at 6 o'clock.


At Wong Kok. But fleed at the end.


At Sri Murni.


Ewww...


The mess.


Out of boredom, I made a concoction. We named it Eau de Boisson Dahle Karri Tea with tissue.


Reuben says its nice.


See! I didn't lie.


Crazy things we do when we get high. (The car is moving at high speed)

Me, Naz, Shah Rezwan, Reuben and Keng Yew went The Curve for Shutter after the mamak session with the rest the next day. As the Chinese Ching Ming is around the calendar, supernatural stuff happened before we even reached there to see the movie.


Scene 1: Driving in the dark.


Evidence 2: A ghastly figure behind the car.
( Observe carefully, there is a human figure at the window)


Freaky isn't it?


What cha looking at?

No comments: