Thursday, March 27, 2008

Meter reader at Fuji Xerox

I finally know why there is such a job position inside a document machine company. Working inside Fuji Xerox building in Jalan Bersatu, ss13 as a temporary worker, not to mention for only four days. SIEN!!!!!



I arrived at the reception table at 8.15. After signing in, I got this tag. Cool.


Used to access doors.

After a short briefing session, a bunch of us went to our own workplace and start working. Armed with a computer, a table telephone, few pieces of paper, an instruction manual and a pen, we began bombing the offices for the meter reading of their photocopier machines.

This kind of customer service job is ultimately boring. Bend your hand for hours holding the telephone and viewing the monitor while continuing to repeat the same words:

" Hi, may I speak to Mr.XXX. I am Mr. Wong from Fuji Xerox. Can you please give me the meter reading? Thank you......... 24950395? Okay? Thanks."

Luckily toilet break is free. Ow well, hard work for hard cash.


The temporary meter readers beside me.

After this job, I have another job waiting for me after the month of April. Hardworking leh? Haha

No comments: