Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I got tagged!

Well thanks a lot Mei Kuen. You gave me something to blog about! Here goes....

Three things that scare me.
1. Cockroach(I kill them a lot although I'm quite scared of them)

2.Transexuals
3. Heavy load of work


Three people who make me laugh.
1. Reuben (always with the dirty jokes)
2. Shin Tom(with his gay+apek antics)
3. Kenny Sia(his awesome posts always packed with serious humor)


Three things I love.
1. Playing various kind of sport, ranging from basketball, pool, badminton etc...
2. Eating and drinking whatever that has quality and class, ranging from pricey food to alcohol
3. Doing what I do most. Online.

Three things I hate.
1. The ever growing pimples on my face
2. No money!
3. People with lanci face. Or they are just plain lanci.


Three things I don't understand.
1. Love
2. Education
3. Human


Three things currently on my desk.
1. My wallet
2. Old Master Q comics borrowed from Yung
3. TV and DVD remote control


Three things I'm doing right now.
1. MSN
2. WBLE-ing (a UTAR site for students to download notes and etc.)
3. Listening to AOL online radio in Winamp


Three things I want to do before I die.
1. Have at least 50 million dollar worth of assets
2. Found my one and only true love
3. Be famous


Three things I can do.
1. Shit
2. Eat
3. Sleep
(What? They did not state I must point out something unique mah....)

Three things I can't do.
1. Menstruate

2. PMS
3. Kill myself


Three things I think you should listen to.
1. Myself
2. Elders
3. Parents


Three things you should never listen to.
1. Stupid people but acting smart
2. Government
3. Strangers


Three things I’d like to learn.
1. Learn how to be a successful person.
2. Learn all forms of martial arts in the world.
3. Learn how to speak all the major languages in the world.


Three favourite food.
1. Home cooked food
2. Pizza
3. Fresh Fruits


Beverages I drink regularly.
1. Water lah..what else?
2. Carlsberg
3. Fruit juice


Three shows I watched as a kid.
1. Kamen Rider
2. Power Rangers
3. Thundercats


Three people I'm tagging.
1. Anyone A
2. Anyone B
3. Anyone C

No comments: