Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged again!

Tagged by Sharmaine this time:

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1) Getting into my second year in Puay Chai primary school
2) Being the class monitor and Model student at the same time
3) Still slim shady
4) Study like mad almost everyday
5) Mostly....enjoying life!

5 things on my to-do list today
1) Get my ass into UTAR early in the morning
2) TRY to finish up my tutorials
3) Beg mom to get me the new laptop ASAP
4) Basketball at ss2
5) Know more friends in uni

5 Snacks I enjoy
1) Pringles
2) Ferrero Rocher
3) Rice biscuit
4) Any nice and sugar-free sweets
5) Gelato Fruity

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Invest 50% of it so that I can earn back whatever money I spent
2) A few mansions and castles around the finest locations in the world, or maybe one in the Moon
3) Own every single exotic supercar and a few private planes and jets. Cruiseliner too!
4) Hire unlimited housekeeper, driver, gardener, or whatever I can think of.
5) Donate 10% to charity(I am so greedy yeah!)

5 of my bad habits
1) Addicted to my computer
2) Only clean my room when its more than 50% on the level of messiness
3) LAZY!
4) If i got the cash and appetite, I can eat non-stop! Good food only.
5) Judge people by their outlooks first

5 places I have lived
1) House in PJ
2) House in Sri Damansara
3) Aunt's house in Teluk Intan
4) Granny's House in Taiping
5) I cant think of this....

5 people I tag:
1) You!
2) Another you!
3) Maybe you too..
4) Perhaps your siblings who owns a blog.
5) Human.

No comments: