Sunday, May 4, 2008

Must.....update.....meh?

Almost one month I did not post anything up already. Evidence of laziness! Lets start from scratch! I went back to MSD for a quick 3-day telemarketing job recently continued by Fuji Xerox again. They just cannot let me go because I am such an efficient worker. Due to boredom, Reuben and me had to use the phone to play prank on two lucky selected person, Alwin and Queenie.

Reuben disguised as Mr. Ahmad, a job agent from the current agency who gave us the jobs to inform Alwin he has lost his current job at Levi's due to poor performance.
VERDICT: He felt for the prank.


Reuben disguised as Mr. Romel Gomez, a talent agency calling up Queenie for a role in the upcoming commercial.
VERDICT: She is too smart for us to prank.


Nice view from outside the Pangkor Meeting Room.

Finally I got my 'Wheels of Freedom' from my mum. She finally let me to drive alone or use the car for personal purposes. But limited of course! I would be going out everyday to exotic locations if my limitations are unlimited. How limited!




Taken outside my house.


Posing with Reuben's sunglasses.

Oh yeah! I dislocated my right ankle during a basketball session last friday due to a faulty landing. Pain until geegee.gov.my! Went to the chinese Wong-Fei-Hung place in ss14 to fix it. The sifu performed a WWE leg lock to put my ankle back into position. Bones cracking experience. I nearly pissed myself!

Went back to school yesterday for some Hari Anugerah Cemerlang presentation ceremony.




Till then.

No comments: