Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's day seems like my day

I have an unusual habit. The money does not stay inside my wallet for more than a week. Someone wanna volunteer to take care of my money so that I won't be a big spender? *I know what you thinking*

Well, long time didn't go shopping with my mum already. In conjunction with the upcoming mother's day, who cares. As long my dad is paying the stuff, indirectly. (I pay first, then claim from him)

I planned to buy something for my mum as we went to 1U. But turned up I bought more stuff for myself than buying for her. I got her a pair of shoes and a blouse. I got myself two pair of jeans and a Crocs. I have been wondering why this particular brand of shoe is so 'special'. I couldn't resist the temptation of pulling out the 50's out of my wallet.


It roars.

Went to GSC to watch "My wife is a gambling maestro". Another excellent production by Wong Jing. I'm damn impressed by this film director. He had such a talent in making such funny movies all these years. Not to mention the main actress in this movie is OMGfully hot. 9.9/10!

At night, went Curve for another trip. Now very tired. *falls down and sleep*


Once again, Happy mother's day to all!

No comments: