Monday, June 16, 2008

Nando's JayaOne + Microscope wonders

Had lunch alone recently at Nando's just opposite my University. No one want to accompany me because the food there is tad bit expensive. I am such a lavish fellar right?


That's me during my kindergarten years if you are curious who's this cute fella.








Nice interior right?


The famous Peri Sauces. I like Garlic Peri the most.


Manager room beside the washrooms...


My bottomless ice lemon tea and chocolate cupcake


Roasted pita bread and Peri soup. Delicious!


Main course of Hot Peri quarter chicken. I am not going to order the coleslaw anymore. Tasteless!

During Bio class, we had to do some simple experiments involving the use of microscope. I had nothing to do(or just lifeless) so I took out my phone to try to take some microscopic shots through the lens. The lab officer caught me doing it and guess what? He did the same thing and the rest followed. How lame!






Onion cells






The moon(just joking, its potato cells)


1 comment:

meiphing said...

i love nandos too !