Friday, July 18, 2008

The amazing alarm clock

Yesterday morning I accidentally dropped my alarm clock when I woke up. Straight away it went cuckoo... I thought this is the end of it so I removed the batteries and put it away...but when I came back from UTAR....


No batteries...


But its freaking working!


OMGWTFGG.com

Well, anyway previously I invited Pei Hau to go to the Hancock Private Screening organised by Nuffnang together. Not a very pleasant event as I don't really get to interact with the Nuffnangers there but still the movie rocks.


The booth




Thank you, Nuffnang! By the way, check out Pei Hau's post on this event. Worth seeing because got my face there haha!



Having Computer Studies exam tomorrow and yet i haven't even start studying. I am so screwed....

No comments: