Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summing up my Week 9


Okay... I have been feeling exhausted throughout the week... Due date for assignmentsis coming up faster than ever.... Oh by the way, I am also feeling rich... Just got my Chairman Award for my excellence in SPM. 'Excellence' konon...... 700 bucks will be gone in matter of seconds... I just only spent 500 bucks making my new specs... Chun giler leh.... wait till you see the uber-ness of my new specs....




Now I got 3 of them... UPSR, PMR and SPM.


Get ready to feel the difference.


My celebration meal after getting the award


Latest addition to Weng's gadgetry vault

Back to the lab...

Addition of concentrated sulphuric acid


Making Oolong Tea


Beautiful bubble effects done by Yen Yee


Whye Houng doing titration

You don't mess with the Zohan and The Dark Knight are both thumbs up movies. Just watched them recently. One is another Adam Sandler's kaboosh creation, another is 'why so serious....' awesome.


midnight movie mayhem


lonely lane lameness


dark dorm delay

No comments: