Thursday, September 11, 2008

R.I.P. My dearest cellphone

Its been a while. Not that I am lazy or what, just don't have anything to blog about. And thanks to my semester finals going on, I am feeling so down... Worried? I cannot differentiate what emotions I am having nowadays. I should have went to Arts rather than Science. Study Business rather than Biotechnology....

Why the title? I cycled to ss2 for basketball. Eventually I put my tumbler and my phone + wallet wrapped inside a plastic bag because scared later the phone kena scratch. Being the usual ignorant me, I didn't realise the bottle cap is prone to open anytime easily. When I reached the court, I noticed my bag was dripping water. At that moment I knew gg.com. It was totally submerged inside the water..... Should I say more? I feeling really down right now..


Under ICU treatment


Unfortunately cannot be saved...


Rest in peace my dear friend

No comments: