Friday, September 19, 2008

Dayem!

Well, last Mathematics paper I am going to sit tomorrow, where as now I am still half dreaming-half trying very hard to digest the Maths notes. Hopefully I can pass it as my test marks only 15/40. I know, its a really sad case. No point for disappointments. Serve my arse right for not studying hard. Sometimes I wonder why the hell I am so damn lazy and unfocused on my studies? Isn't absorbing the knowledge of life supposed to be fun? Why someone please tell me. I hope I can be turn into a geek overnight. Geeks are smart. Maybe a cool geek who had a lot of friends sound better? Or a cool rich geek who had a lot of friends and bright future instead? Dayem!


Hey that spectacles looked like mine.


My new idol

Speaking of geeks, I thought of this man here. Maybe you all don't know who is this guy here, but anyone who had watched Superhero Movie may have a clue. (Getting head stuck to a bee hive ring a bell?) His name is Stephen Hawking, a physicist, not a common physicist but a Dayem! impressive physicist. He is paralysed yet he is able to come out with such Dayem! theories and stuff. So now I should be really ashamed of myself don't you think? Dayem!

Okay now I am not concentrating on my revision yet again, blogging here... Everytime I look at the clock only increases my tension and fear of not being able to finish revising. If I fail my Maths, I am going to have to repeat the course for 3 months. Oh god please help me! Dayem!


Fishy fishy fishy!
Dad got himself some fishies and a tortoise. Apparently these animals are going to end up in his stomach sooner or later (hopefully not mine). The fishes are known as 'Wat Ko' in cantonese and the tortoise we seeing here is actually not really the general tortoise we know. Does 'Sui Yu' (Water Fish) sounds familiar to you people? I am going to enjoy the 'disection' process that is going to be unleashed by my dad. Dayem!

My phone's dead, so now I am taking these photos with my new digital camera bought during the Diethelm warehouse sale. 7.2 MP only la... cheap cheap can use can already lo...

OKAY NO TIME TO WASTE! I AM GONNA PWN TEH SINTANCOS! DAYEM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slowly and take thing one step at a time. wish you good luck!