Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spring cleaning for MSN

I didn't know why I just felt like doing a 'spring cleaning' on my MSN contacts today. 369 people in my list and I barely talk to half of them. So I finally decided to clear off all the unknowns inside my list. So if you see me offline in your MSN, then you know you got face problem or somehow. Hahaha just joking....I deleted most of the come-and-go contacts mostly from online game acquantances and randomly-added people. From 369 reduced to 262 people. Almost 100 people! I must have a sad life knowing people for a short while then ditch them aside. I recognise most of them, and I still remember the stories from each contact.

Sad case #1:
I once had a supposingly girl contact added me and told me to show her a picture of my *ahem*, it was a few years back during Form 3 I think... Obviously I did not comply to her demands... but I gave her a picture of my armpit hair. After that incident, she didn't online anymore.

Sad case #2:
Remember the online game MapleStory I used to crazy about? Last time I had a lot of these 'girlfriends' who supposingly are female-person playing female-character who conned a lot of my game currency and levelling time. These idiotic sissies added my msn at first, pretending they are female by putting cute display names and pictures. After 'breaking up' for quite a while, I realised they are actually MALES! WHERE ARE THEIR MANLY PRIDE?? COMING UP WITH THOSE " iiee lurvve eeuuu.. cann eeuu bee miieee bf..?" CRAP JUST TO CON INNOCENT GAMERS? wtf... or maybe I am just too stupid during that time. Anyway its just a game. Games are supposed to provide fun and entertainment. Thinking back all these incidents really made me laugh.

Sad case #3:
This is just pure sad case. Some random people would just end up adding your MSN into their contacts for NOTHING. When I leave a message to them asking what is the reason they added me, they could come up with nonsense reasons like : 'for fun lah', 'i think i know you(which i dont think so)', 'your email is in bla bla bla's contact so i added you' and so much more. Personally I think this is not the right way to get to know someone just by adding them into the contacts, ending up not talking to that person anymore after like..3 days?

Well readers, have you done any 'spring cleaning' lately? You don't want to have any stalkers inside your contact list right? And people, I didn't appear online in your list doesn't mean you are deleted from my contacts, its because I'm really offline...(I don't appear offline or block anyone)

No comments: