Saturday, November 8, 2008

A day well entertained

Woke up early today to send my mom and her friends off to take another auntie's car back to Teluk Intan for their annual alumni's gathering. Called up Alwin and Reuben to go somewhere to have a little fun rather than being at home rotting. Eventually we went Curve to catch a movie. At last decided to watch Madagascar 2. Seriously funny weh that movie! Oh ya I broke my diet.... Yesterday ate BBQ Chicken for lunch, Murni for supper....Dragon Pizza and Pink Panther combo.... I am feeling so fat now....Oh I am fat anyway..

Madagascar Meal for lunch

After the movie, we went to visit Yung to give him some moral support as he is sitting for his SAM exams. Reuben misleaded me into inside of Damansara Perdana. Waste my petrol only... Went to the nearby mamak and had a drink. Next we went back to Samad just to hang out with the ex-scouts people. Haha!

Fetched both of them back after that. And now I am sitting here feeling hungry and tired. Ahhh!

Updates:
Called up Reuben and Seng Wai to go yamcha at night with the rest who stayed back at school. A bunch of us went to Sri Ganesh. Alia started mentioned about the haunting in her college, then the whole night became a ghost stories-telling mania. My Bulu roma cannot tahan already hearing all their experiences and encounters. Wanted to 'kidnap' Reuben back to my house but his mum don't let haha!

No comments: