Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Song tag

Stolen this tag from some random blog I found. Just for the hang of it.

The rules of this tag are relatively simple:
1. Put whatever music player you're listening to (iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc.) into shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Type out the song title, no matter how incredibly ridiculous it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song title.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Lost - Avenged Sevenfold
Yeah. I am definitely lost if you ask me anything right now.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Micheal Jackson
Yeah again. Definitely want to start anything and everything right now. Especially my studies.

3. What do you like in a girl?
When I Need You - Air Supply
Oh crap. I guess I won't be needing one in the near future.

4. How do you feel today?
Someone Else - Aural Joint
This is getting pretty freaky. I am indeed someone else today.

5.What is your life's purpose?
No Air - Jordin Sparks
We human shall live without air. How interesting.

6. What is your motto?
Freakshow - Pop Shuvit
Everyone's a freak. Live it up to the freakishness.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Unbreakable - Fireflight
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe.

8. What do you think of your parents?
Berbulu - Ben's bitches
This is rather awkward. At the same time hilarious.

9. What do you think about very often?
My Boo - Usher
Yeah. My Boo Sheet indeed.

10. What is 2 + 2?
Love Is Gone - David Guetta
I did not know such thing exists.

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Shake - Ying Yang Twins
Yeah. Shake it! Shake it! Shake it oo oo!

12. What do you think of the person you like?
What I've Done - Linkin Park
I've done everything I could. Its a lose-lose situation anyway.

13.What is your life story?
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Just do it. Just dance all night away.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Little Piece Of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
I want not just a little piece. I am greedy.

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
Maybe an escape from sadness. Haha!

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Stronger - Kanye West
More like a gay wedding.

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
I am gonna cry...

18.What is your hobby/interest?
You Are The Music In Me - HSM 2
How shall I relate this?

19.What is your biggest fear?
Low - Flo Rida
I hate being low. Feeling low. Whatever low.

20.What is your biggest secret?
Halelujiah - Paramore
Praise to the Lord as my secrets are safe with Him.

21.What do you think of your friends?
La Bamba - Richie Valens
We cha cha, we samba, we tralalala~ together.

No comments: