Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Undefined

Another day in university. Tomorrow I am having Bio test. Hopefully can finish studying by tonight. A coursemate of mine, Hui Boon decided to quit studying in UTAR because of unspecified reasons. Such a pity for a smart girl to leave. Although I don't really know her well, she seems like a cheerful girl to me, definitely a friend to be treasured. Who knows we might meet again in the future, working in the same company perhaps? Apparently she has other plans for her life, it is never too late to change her decision on what to study anyway. Okay.. anyway I wish her good luck in the future.

Classes were pretty normal, had a good laugh during Writing for Science and Public Speaking, thanks to my undressing policeman storyline development hahaha. Oh ya, my classmates did a tarot card reading for me as one of them wanted to talk about tarot cards. None to be said, I wished for a prediction on my *ahem* life lah... The past was fairly true... I get to be better in all aspects. The present and future however.. For present, the one I am going after is going to accept me and I am going to have a good relationship or somehow. As for the future, I may face an enemy which is stronger than me, but with my inner strength, I eventually will overcome this problem. I hoped this will come true then. XD

I was supposed to study together with someone after finishing class today. But I didn't because I was too tired and cannot concentrate at all. So ended up talking to her. Through this conversation, I had a better understanding of (something) which I don't want to talk about here. Ahhh! skipping the details. Anyway its really good for me to be able to talk to someone. =) I hoped for the best for both of us though...

When I went to get my car as I parked it at the entrance of the night market. Not surprised to see a fruit store occupied the boot of my car as a place to put their plastic bags. Thankfully they were polite enough to apologize as it wasn't really a night market lot and shifted their fruit trolley and let me drive out. Well, talking about good karma....

Ow! Gotta go!

No comments: