Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wantan-licious


I doubt any of you would know there is a new roadside store opened not long ago beside Paramount Market selling wantan mee. Not some ordinary wantan mee, but one of the best wantan mee you can find around PJ.

As some said:" The dirtier the store, the better its food." I don't really care about the way they prepare the mee and stuff, but then so far I did not experience any diarhhea(how do you spell this word?). First thing you would notice from far as you walk to the store is strange yellow things start flying up and down. Know why? Flamboyant mee-cooking skill from the guy there. He likes to 'play' while he is cooking the mee, throwing them up and down, swaying here and there. I think this makes the mee so delicious.

As this store only opens at night and limited seats, many would cramp up this place during dinner hour. Have to be patient to enjoy good food.

The flamboyant-ness

Stewed Chicken Feet

The awesome-ness
I can tell you that the Char Siew taste heavenly, Due to my diet, I restricted myself from eating this fat meat. Haha!

Wantan

Shui Kau

Not to mention the food is cheap. And the filling inside the Wantan and Shui Kau is so packed and full of ingredients. Definitely better than any other Wantan mee stores around my neighbourhood.

No comments: