Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas just pass?

Well it seems to me Christmas has already passed. Wasn't quite excited about it as the mood and everything just doesn't feel right. However Xmas eve was superb. A night expected to be lame and shitty turned out to be fun eventually. Pool+mamak on Xmas eve? Seems like a bit of sad case right... 4 of us went to One Class in ss14 and played 2 hours of pool there then proceed to Sri Sentosa to find Vince. Reuben joined us later and mamak-ed and sat there doing the countdown till 3.30 until we decided to switch venue. Was driving around to seek for excitement until we stumbled upon a 'chicken' being chased by a 'chicken dad' while throwing sandals at her. Funny sial yet a bit frightening.. end up in A&W eating Beary Meal at 5am... what a day!

My elder cousin sister and my nephew came down from Teluk Intan to visit. So had to stay around to bring them around here for shopping and stuff. Well.... tomorrow still got programming exam. I feel like passing out now. Guess I have to study(NOT!). Maybe in the morning. AHHHH!! They going to play pool and I asked them to ditch me... I am so sad!!!! Lame!!!!

No comments: