Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcoming 2009

2008 seems to fly by my life just like a breeze. It happened so fast as if everything I had in this year has just happened yesterday. My driving license, my past working experience as a waiter, an office boy, a meter reader etc. , my enrollment in the prestigious UTAR, my good and bad times I had in university and a few of the most important things, the hangouts, sleepovers, and bondingful mamak sessions with the ol' buddies. I can say that, after high school, everyone of us got a little bit more on our freedom to taste a little bit more of fun and excitement on the light & easy lifestyle. Driving around PJ, exploring and messing up every single place we can find, drinking teh tarik and eating roti canai at every mamak we can crash, drinking beer at every chilling place we can go, smoking shisha in.... mainly ss19 only haha! Those were the good times experienced first-hand by yours truly. Thinking back of those memories really brings joy to the heart and I am so damn glad I have a circle of friends which the bond strength is even stronger than ever. During this entire year, I may have offended or hurted people that I did not noticed, all I can say is, I am sorry. People that have offended or hurted me, all I can say is, up yours. Although life has not been any better, still it is pretty awesome to me. Although 2008 had passed, I yearn for the uber moments and chances that shall be presented in 2009.

Talking back how I celebrated the New Year with no other people than the ones that kick-ass with you together. Initially Euphoria came out as an option for us to go there and celebrate New Year. But during the last minute, some backed off due to family plans, financial crisis, better plans with other friends etc... It seems to be a failed planning until the very last last last minute of it, we just have to let go the other choices and do this shit together. A very kick-ass gay night sleepover in no other than Yung's crib, and what is better to complement a gay sleepover? A gay BBQ of course. After much fuss, we went to Tesco to get the stuff for BBQing.

Fire starter, Potatoes, Hot Dog breads, Franks, BBQ sauce, LP sauce, Butter, Mozzarella cheese, Chicken meat, Mutton and Beef. No PORK!!!!! Drinks already provided by Yung and JY.

Bang! Ada bab.... Oh takda takda. Bagi 2kg daging cukup dah...

After getting all the stuff we needed, we headed to Yung's house as soon as possible before the jam gets really serious...


Alwin and me prepared the food, Reuben set up the grill and Yung went bathing. JY and Tom still stucked in jam haha! After setting up the 'bon fire', all gathered around to warm themselves up. I mean the mentally retarded ones only. Yes, only these two.


Black adding black.

Perfecto. Exquisite. Mamamia....

Too hungry hehe


Mari makan makan.

Stir frying mutton.

The fab 6.

By 11.30 we walked out and climbed up a hill to watch the fireworks around Curve and Desa Park City. The view was breathtaking although some of the trees were covering it. By 12.00, we cheered in the middle of the field with a dark gloomy environment.
Jalan jalan.

YAMMMMMMMMM SENNNNNGG!!!!

Funniest picture of all night.

Our very own fireworks. Haha!

It has been a wonderful time hanging out with me homies. Till next time. Hehe!

Birthday in exactly 2 weeks from today. HEHEHEHEHE!

No comments: